Sunday, September 7, 2008

....R3gr3t....

I'm happy because of trying on my new ''Bass Agent'' hoodie..but i felt regret of what i've got and thing i do before this..what's the target or reason i sit for SPM final examination this year...should i blame myself for being disobedient and fooling the whole day in school about 3 years till now..!?<<fine..i go and had my breakfast first...>>....


I told mum that i gonna stop my drum classes from next week untill i had past my SPM..she asked ''why'',and i answer her ''DON'T KNOW!!''...cause i know about myself and doesn't need to tell or describe of what i do..from that moment,i promised myself that i'll stop fooling and stop smoking..i knew that it was too late for me to do that,but i still had to do so...know what i've told myself!??.....''''LAN SENG!!!''''.........

No comments: