Monday, October 6, 2008

Oops!!A Lil Late To Blog...


Wednesday,October 1st 2008...I was lazy to wake up..when my eyes blinked,i'm on my way to Perak..my grandma's house,Ipoh.Around 3 1/2 hours...me my dad me bro,me n dad were fishing in grandpa's lake after we on floor our baggage in their house...Dad caught an around 8kg fish,on that time i was so nervous to hand the fish up...Tired.During at night,all of us togather with cousin's around 20person had dinner with that fish in a restaurant nearby.After that,we had overnight in the CASUAVILLA HOTEL....

Thursday.October 2nd 2008...Got to checkout from the hotel early in the morning and ready to P.PANGKOR!!!Reached there in 1 1/4 hours,cant wait to play watersports so we checkin at the P.PANGKOR SEAVIEW RESORT....wow!!What a nice seaview,immediatly we change our clothes and 1st we had a ride on the Banana Boat...WTF!!after the final round,we got to get ready to splash to the water..i was in PAIN when i was under the water after we all splashed from the Banana Boat..An Indian kid!!Just a tiny size.......could make me felt that my arms gonna break cause he kicked my arm when i was under the water...DAMMIT!!From that time onwards,i promised my self to NOT TO SIT INFRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE on the banana boat!!!!

No comments: